Thursday, February 26, 2015

Till my heartaches end...

Till my heartaches end...
     I've been really feeling so gloomy and down these past few days but I guess I've been able to handle it pretty well. One has to be strong in this cruel world. At least I still have good friends who cheer me up. 
     I admit that I still find myself in tears every now and then. Sure it's not easy to get over you but maybe one day, I'll understand why things just didn't work out just the way we planned. I still admit though that I still have this little hope that you'll still find your way back to me. If not, then I guess it is what it is. I won't beg you to stay. I hope you're happy though.
     A big thank you to all my friends who cheer me up. It's still good to have people who listen to you and make you feel that they care about you. I'm still blessed though.
    

1 comment: