Friday, May 30, 2014

I don't want to think that I'm feeling bored but I want to be anywhere but here. I'm still dreaming of a getaway... in a beach, barefoot with the cool wind and the sound of the waves crashing to the shore.
While sitting here in the office, counting the hours and the days and months, I'm wondering, yes still wondering where I will be this time next year. 
I know I'm still lucky and blessed to have a job but I still want to find my passion. I'm thinking of teaching preschoolers. It sure is a lot more fun than dealing with adults exchanging currencies or sending money. 
I know at some point in my life, I dreamt of being here but I feel like I've been here for too long. I know I've never really stayed long enough in my job. I just think that I should try other jobs and keep looking for the one that I enjoy doing rather than dragging myself to work everyday and dreading coming to work. 
I think I'm almost in the verge of throwing up whenever I think about work. I'm not just very happy about being where I am now. Okay so, I just have to remind myself that I'm not going to do this forever. I will find my passion (Awww but I have to wait till next year because of some plans that I don't want to screw up) and follow what I want to do. I should do something that makes me happy and look forward to a new day everyday. 
I still believe everything's going to be okay. I'll keep my faith and I know God has a better plan for me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. yess hey lady hang in there...yup eberything's gonna be okie... so glad u got the passion or a thought of teaching preschoolers...must be a wonderful teacher. oooppssss yeah i believe in you...and things will fall into place. hugsssss and kisses and muffins and loveeeeeeeee mwahhh

    ReplyDelete